Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BLOG LOVE

I would like to thank Slavemom sharing with me "Spread the Blog Love". I received it the time when I'm down and she reminded me that I'm lucky to have a loving family. Thanks again Slavemom..



Credits: Elements/Paper by Dani Mogstad/ Layout by JennyL (Pls. don’t remove)


Rules

1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image.

2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.

3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.

4. Remember to come back here at A SLICE OF LIFE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.

5. Spread the BLOG LOVE FEVER!!

Bloggers:

5) Ita
7) June

5 comments:

andrewjune said...

thks Linda for the "love"...

Monica said...

Thank you so much Linda! ;-)

slavemom said...

U're most welcome, Linda. ;)

Anggie's Journal said...

thanks.. i got a awards for u too ")

Oliveoylz said...

Thanks Linda...love it :)