Thursday, April 3, 2008

THIS IS FUNNY!!

Brandon has been deprieved from taking his rubbish (sweets, juices, chocs etc) for the past few days due to his cough. Last night after dinner he decided to try his luck again asking me whether he can have some chocolates. Since he has been well behaved the past few days, i gave him the green light to do so. He quickly ran to open the fridge and took a chocolate, quickly unwrapped it and put inside his mouth. Suddenly, I heard him "blek!!" he took out the chocolate and said " I don't know how to eat this one" He kept looking at the chocolate...

So, I took the chocolate from him and look closely and realised that it didn't really look like a chocolate eventhough it was wrapped with a gold wrapper. Then I decided to smell it. I laughed out loud after smelling it. I said " Brandon! This is not chocolate, is mommy's chicken stock!!"
Brandon started laughing and said " What is that mommy? What chicken stock? So silly hor me mommy. That is not chocolate hor..." I said " chicken stock is what mommy sometimes use to cook" ha...haa...We all had a great laugh..:)

2 comments:

andrewjune said...

well, luckily it's something edible!

slavemom said...

LOL aicks! That's really funny! Brandon's really cute lar!