Friday, April 11, 2008

WRINKLES

Wanna know how many wrinkles you will have this year? I read an article recently about wrinkles and thought is good to share with some of you.. Everything we do eventually shows up on our face. Even we have good genes, our wrinkles and lines show that we lived, and it all adds up. So what's your score and what are you going to do about it?

1) If you go out w/out sunscreen everyday ......Add 25 lines
2) If you smoke ....... ......Add 15 lines
3) If you sleep less than 8 hrs a night ......Add 10 lines
4) If you skip breakfast regularly .......Add 10 lines
5) If you don't exercise actively .......Add 5 lines
6) If you laugh, frown or smile .......Add 5 lines
7) If you sleep on one side .......Add 5 lines


I will have 25 lines this year. Mainly contributed by sleeping less than 8 hours. Will try to get more sleep from now on..hee...hee.. What about you?

6 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

hi...
1st time here , thanks for visiting my blog, if not mistaken :) cos u didnt leave me ur blog link :)
wah, by looking at this post, i think i will hv more wrinkles lei ...

LindaLow said...

Hee..hee I'm new to this. It was Chanel who taught me so. So, i dont know how to leave a link and not sure how to..Haa..haa

Mom Knows Everything said...

40...yep I'm going to look like an old lady before I hit 37 at this rate. LOL! Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope to see you again soon! :O)

Ita said...

Oh dear.....no time to sleep so much...must go for more facial then to get rid of all the wrinkles.

andrewjune said...

well if you score 25...guess how much i had? it's 55!

Anonymous said...

hi Linda, thanks for dropping by my blog.
then I will have much more wrinkles coz I always sleep less than 8 hrs/day :(