Saturday, May 24, 2008

BACK TO HOMETOWN

Is school holiday now and Brandon is excited of going back to Kota Kemuning. He just love his home and misses his cousin Adrian. He has been telling me who he wanna play with, what he wanna eat ( goreng pisang, donut, curry puff and roti canai ) all of these that he find it difficult to get in Spore. He started reminding me what he wanna bring back some 3 weeks ago:) He is really excited!!

On the other hand, I am not that excited to go back. I knew I have a lot more problems to solve than to enjoy a good holiday i.e Brandon's bathroom door lock is spoilt, downstairs toilet flush also spoilt and the fridge as well. Instead of enjoying my holiday, it became a problem solving trip. What to do? My hubby is away for work in USA, so i gotta do all this on my own. I mean get someone to fix it:) At the same time my neighbour is also renovating their house...phew...Really don't want to think about it..It makes me down...

I've never felt this way before. I'm always happy and excited to go back even without my hubby. Don't know why I'm feeling this way and am feeling bad about it...Just hope that it won't be as bad as I think........

4 comments:

andrewjune said...

maybe you will find yourself happier back in hometown cos your parents & siblings/relatives will be around...
can be lonely and more tired & busier when hubby not around...BUT you got your lovely brandee & hansome brandon to accompany you
:-)
pls take a break and do enjoy your hoildays yeah!

chanelwong said...

Linda..take thing one at the time...you can do it...slowly...

slavemom said...

Don't worry too much. Get the contractors to come in n fix all the things asap. Or can u get some help from family/relatives? Then u can enjoy the rest of the hols. Hv a good trip!

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Hi Linda, thanks for dropping by my blog. You have really beautiful kids. By the way, you should just enjoy your holiday and leave the chores to another day. Afterall, they will still be there when you return :)