Tuesday, May 20, 2008

KID'S TALK

Have you recently realised how much your child sound like you? My hubby always said Brandon talk like me and I'm starting to realise. Over a dinner, while I was discussing something with my hubby, suddenly we heard Brandon said " Hey, stop talking daddy!! You better start eating your rice!" As usual we ignore him. Shortly after, he continued by saying " Don't play with your rice already. Quickly eat it!!"








Where did he learned from? From mommy of course:) Mommy always tell him that way:) Really gotta watch what you say in front of your child...

5 comments:

andrewjune said...

yeah true...i thk we should set good examples for our kids ehhh...means no swearing in front of hubby or wifey LOL
anyway kids usually imitate everything adults do...

slavemom said...

My girl does that too, esp imitating the way I scold. And she uses that on didi. hahaha

Anggie's Journal said...

ya ya .. this is what u call it "talk back" like an adult . hehehe .

Ita said...

My eldest son also like that now. Pure copy cat and like to imitate what we say and do. Sometimes they just look so cute doing that.

chanelwong said...

hi hi...he pick up fast lor...