Friday, May 23, 2008

MY MOTHER'S DAY CARD

This is my 1st Mother's Day card from Brandon. He did the flowers and the colouring all by himself, of course with his teacher's supervision. It may not be the best and most pretty one but I am really happy receiving it. I'm sure all of you share the same sentiment as me..



Also received another card from daddy too. I was impressed with daddy's creativity of printing the kids picture and drawing their palms on the card. Brandon asked why didn't daddy print his palm too..but daddy's palm is too big to fit into the card.


3 comments:

slavemom said...

Nice artwork, incl daddy's. :) All our kids' masterpieces r vy precious to us. Esp when it's the 1st card for a certain occasion.

chanelwong said...

wah...got card from daddy some more...sooo nice

andrewjune said...

awww...so nice of ur hubby and brandon to make u a card...
very nice & thoughtful of them!