Friday, May 23, 2008

MEET THE PARENTS




Yesterday was the "Meet The Parents" session for Brandon's school and is also my 1st time attending such session. Never expect the school to have such session for the nursery class. It was conducted in a very professional way and I'm glad to know he progress well in school in all aspect. I never knew Brandon could draw an elephant, mommy and daddy too till the teacher show me some of his work. His class teacher commented that he is quiet but observant. He take instructions well and able to communicate well. He is also a very well mannered boy where he would greet everyone including the tea lady in school. At that moment, i remember once i was in the school office waiting for the principle, a lady came up to me and said " He is really a nice child." I am really proud of him:)




Noticed Brandon started using proper words, for example, we used to tell him to go "shu shu" till one day he asked me " Mommy you want to pass urine?" So, i asked him where he learned it from and he said " My teacher teach me". I'm really happy with his school and the teachers as well.

5 comments:

slavemom said...

He's such a good boy. ;)

chanelwong said...

Brandon is a nice n good boy...you play the important part to train him too...well done..

andrewjune said...

you must be feeling on top of the world cos he is such an obedient boy and good mannered!

Anggie's Journal said...

Look smart with his school uniform. Is very important for a kids to have well manner . :) happy for u ya .

Ita said...

Well done Brandon