Friday, August 29, 2008

BRANDEE AT 15 MONTHS

Time passes really fast. Brandee is now 15mths old and she could run and dance and yak yak yak non stop. She could express herself quite well and could say words like:

1) Eat
2) No
3) Sit Chau = Sit Down
4) Mi E Mau = Mickey Mouse
5) Elmo
6) I want
7) Mau ( Want in Bahasa )
8) Bai Ci Ke = Bicycle
9) Bag
10) A Ou = Hello
11) Daddy
12) Mommy
13) Kor Kor
14) Pam poo = Pampers

She could even count from 1-6. She said One, Oo, Wee, Four, Fi, Six..I'm really impressed when I heard because Brandon started to called Mommy only when he was 20 mths old. I suppossed girls are more chatty.

She loves to play with her brother's toy. She would play with trucks, cars and aeroplane and she will jump and run and play rough with Brandon. Well, she still has her girly side where she would want me to put on my head band on her. She is so vain that she wanted me to buy her a hair clip when I happen to be in the accesorries shop. She knew what lipstick is when I saw her taking out my lipstick from my handbag and started rubbing it against her lips. I am starting to worry now because at this young age she already knew so much..I'm sure she will give me a lot of challenges when she grew up:)

17 comments:

Chinneeq said...

such a sweetie!!

slavemom said...

Happy 15th Month! And welcome to the Vain-Pot Club, Brandee! hehehe She's vy observant. Soon she'll be playing with ur cosmetics n choosing her own clothes. :)

Monica said...

Hi Linda, Brandee's such a cute baby!! ;-)

btw, I have a tag for you here.
Enjoy your weekend...

andrewjune said...

hahaha...playing with your cosmetics ehhh...i thk i will fun wtih my daughter when she is older :-)
happy 15 mths old to sweet brandee and thumbs up for being a chatty girl for mummy...
hv a great weekend !

Sue said...

Such a clever girl, know so many words edi... I'm guessing girls really do learn faster?

Lee said...

Hi Lindalow, "she so vain", ha ha...follows after the mother, ha ha.
She's a beautiful kid, Linda.
Enjoy your baby, they grow very fast.
Oh ya, if free drop by, just posted a new story, best regards, Lee.

Oliveoylz said...

Love the pictures of Brandee. She's such a cutee! Made me laugh when I read "Mi E Mau"...ha ha ha. Did I tell u before that I love your kids names? So matchy-matchy :)

Jaanvi said...

everytime I visit ur blog,I look forward to see Brandon and Brandee... I must say Brandee is growing very well and she seems to be very intelligent..Keep up the good work dear...

Administrator said...

hihi linda,

i think we have a lot in commom, my girl is 4 and my boy is 15 months too...what a coincidence...we surely have plenty to chat about...cheers

Administrator said...

and you are absolutely right..the cost of living here is much lower than in KL relatively..dollar for dollar.....

LindaLow said...

Mummy to qiqi,
Tks for your compliment.

Slavemom,
I'm sure she will choose her own cloths. Now that I wear some nice dress for her, immediately she will say.." Wow!!!"

June,
Your girl will soon catch up with these:)

U.Lee,
Will certainly drop by your place soon:)

Olive,
Now Brandon also follow her say Mi E Mau..Tks for the compliment. I was deciding whether Brandee or Larissa when she is born..

Jaanvi,
You too hv a very good looking child:) My Sincere compliment..Post more pics of your baby ok?

Contentedmom,
Pls share with me your ideas on teaching your girl. My boy attention spend is very short. very difficult for me to teach him..

Bits said...

hey! cute little princess... tks for dropping by my food blog... :)

Administrator said...

Hi Linda,

I tot I saw your comment in my blog but it was subsequently deleted...so am popping over to say hi.

I guess it takes a lot of patience to nurture the interest. Gotta make the lesson interesting. Do it in a play format. You can make some words and get him to play treasure hunt with you. Let me know how brendon responds ok?....drop your feedback in my latest post so that i wouldnt miss it....cheers

2xMum said...

Aww... she's so adorable!

Monica said...

Hi Linda, pls come and grab your award here. ;-)
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

haha, she is a smart girl... wanna look beautiful like her mummy :)

Shravan RN said...

:) nice clicks. she is a sweetiee