Friday, August 29, 2008

BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO 2008

I would like to thank Olive for presenting this award to me. Like Olive, this is also my 1st award and am very happy that she thought of me.

Rules that come with the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

It is really tough to choose and my list of friends are:

1) June




5) Ita


4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Lindalow, thank you so much for remembering me. I appreciate it, your kind thoughts and gestures.
Wow! Really nice of you, Linda....once again, thank you.
You stay easy and have a great weekend, Lee.

Monica said...

aww..you're so sweet! Thank you so much my dear.. ;-)

Jaanvi said...

Thanks so much dear... :) that's really nice of you....

andrewjune said...

wow! thks for the award! i am honored :-)