Friday, August 8, 2008

WHO IS DADDY??

This is it!! The daddy we've been talking about. A simple and practical man. A man who don't expect much from his wife as long as his wife loves him, he is happy..:) He is that simple.He wouldn't expect his wife to know how to cook, to do house chores or even bear a child for him. Can you believe it?? He would say "Don't clean up the house if you are tired", Don't have to cook, I'll buy food back. Just rest if you are tired!! If you don't want a child, I'm fine with it!"

Daddy is a man with few words. When asked " Do you love me?" He'll answered " Yes, I love you." Why do you love me? Mommy asked...Daddy's answer" If I can tell you why I love you, that's not love anymore. You don't love a person for a reason, you love them as a whole". When mommy sometimes jokingly complaint and say " Aiya, why are you so poor?" Daddy will always answered mommy with a smile and said " Who said I'm poor? I'm rich!! I'm rich with love!! I gave you all the love that I had..why do you want so much money? Love better!!..:)
Mommy wants to thank daddy for all his uncondition love given all these years and mommy is glad to have him as a life partner.

Daddy never failed to be around mommy when mommy is down. He is always there to help out with the childrens and house chores too eventhough we have a maid with us. What more can mommy ask for when god has given the best to mommy. Having had a loving, understanding and caring husband is all a women wanted. Mommy is blessed to have a happy family and hope this happy moment will continue as long as we live.

11 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Linda, thanks for dropping by my site! I'm glad you've a wonderful husband who wouldn't expect much from you. Your kids are so cute! I guess being a young mother is not easy, huh? Take care and have a nice day ;-)

Oliveoylz said...

You are truly blessed with a loving & caring hubby. It's the best thing that can happen to a married woman. Happy for u :) Love the pic of ur hubby and kids...would be even better if you were in it too :)

Jaanvi said...

God bless ur wonderful family and may the love keeps on growing and make you more rich :)

LindaLow said...

Monica,
Ya,ya..I'm very lucky bcos when I married him,I can't cook and etc. Just started learning how to cook about 10mths ago:) After a long 8 yrs of marriage, he finally taste my cooking:)

Oliveoylz,
I hope to be in the pic too but someone had to take the photo right:)who else but me lor...

Jaanvi,
Thanks. Wishing the same to you too:)

andrewjune said...

wah you and hubby look good together...very "fook chai siong"...

you're truly blessed to hv a great hubby :-)

HV A GREAT WEEKEND!

shoppingmum said...

That's such a lovely post! I haven't written anything nice about my hubby. LOL!
BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

slavemom said...

U r so blessed to hv found a wonderful man as ur life partner. N now u hv a wonderful family. Life's great, isn't it? ;)

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Such a lovely posting :) Ya lor sometimes we take our hubs for granted :):)

Lee said...

Hi Linda, husbands like yours don't grow on trees...he is a rich man...with a wife like you and beautiful kids bringing both of you closer as the days and years go by.
Good looking hubby you have too, and he sure has an attractive wife.
You hang loose and have a great week, best regards, Lee.

Anggie's Journal said...

i love the last photo ... aiyah... u should in the photo as well.
Ur hb very loving type ...
i like what he said : Who said I'm poor? I'm rich!! I'm rich with love!! I gave you all the love that I had..why do you want so much money? Love better!!..:) ..... sure melt ur heart .... Money cannot buy love ... i believe this ...

LindaLow said...

June,
Many people said that too..that we hv "foo chai siong".

Shoppingmom,
Start writing one now. I'm sure he appreciate it.

Slavemom,
I'm sure you too hv a great life:)


Bryan's mama,
Is hard not to take advantage of them right??:)

U.Lee,
I always recognised I hv a good hubby. That's why I wrote this post to let him know that i appreciate him in many ways:)

Anggie,
I hope to be in the picture too but too bad i am the camera man:)