Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY

Another birthday in August..Daddy and Brandon do a fantastic card for me..I was overwhelmed to see the birthday card and a present. I think the card is cute, everyone is in...Daddy gave me the card and present in the morning when I was preparing Brandon to school. I usually send daddy together with Brandon if daddy is going in late. I noticed daddy hasn't change to his working shirt yet when I'm ready to send Brandon to school. "Aren't you going to change? No need to work ah?" I asked. Daddy answered " Today holiday! My wife's birthday!!" So, my birthday wish actually came true..when I said I needed a day off from kids..Daddy stayed back home helping me taking care of the kids..


Brandon wanted to know what daddy bought. He asked " Is that a handphone or a lotion?"
Mommy said"Is not a lotion darling. I think is a watch!" Open up and see la now..Brandon said. So, to satisfy his curiousity, I unwrapped the box and found this set of watch..


A gift from Daddy


Daddy even surprised me with a cake at night. Daddy said he needed to buy some tools to fix Brandon bicycle so we went to the nearest shopping mall. After buying his tools, daddy went in to a cake shop with Brandon to pick up the cake..It is indeed a very sweet looking cake. Very nice indeed. I really love it!

It may be a simple celebration but I can see there is a lot of effort put in by Daddy...Thank you for this wonderful thoughts and gift...

13 comments:

Monica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linda!!! they're so sweet indeed esp the daddy. Nice watch and the cake looks lovely ;-)

Jaanvi said...

Happy belated Birthday Linda
Its a very sweet celebration. it may be simple but very thoughful. :)

Anggie's Journal said...

oh, now pulak ur birthday ,,, hapi hapi hapi b'day to u ... U got what is the most nice gift.. a handmade card, a lovely cake and of cos a wonderful watch ... hapi for u ...

andrewjune said...

ohhh happy belated birthday to you!
ahhh your hubby is really thoughful to take a day off from work and make your dream come true on your bday!
all i can say is your hubby is very thoughtful...the watch and the cake also are very thoughtful gifts from him! lucky mummy!
and hv a great weekend!

slavemom said...

Happy Birthday to u! That's a really cute card. Daddy's vy artistic n thotful. I'm sure u had a great b'day celebration - with cute card, wonderful gift, beautiful cake n a loving family. ;)

LindaLow said...

Monica & Jaanvi,
Tks for the wishes:)

Anggie,
Tks for the wishes...ya..another b/day in august and luckily daddy one is 9 days earlier, so when i gave him a present, he'll never forget mine..hee..

June,
Tks June. I'm happy with that simple celebration:) You are luckier:) got a car...hee..and a coach......so nice ya:)

Slavemom,
Tks for the wishes..I always thank god for giving me a wonderful family:)

Lee said...

Hi Linda, many happy returns of the day and many more to come.
Wishing you lots of good health and happiness always.
You sure got one wonderful hubby, Linda.
Have a great week, best regards, Lee.

Chinneeq said...

happy belated birthday, Linda!

i saw a very nice card there :)

Oliveoylz said...

Happy belated birthday, Linda. Oh... I so like the card...10 marks for creativity and so sweet of hubby to take the day off to celebrate your big day. Nice watch and cake too!

Chahya said...

Happy belated birthday Linda..(still better late than never rite?)
For such thoughtful gifts, it'll also be a 'burstday' if it were for me..(tears of joy, of course)
May all good things come yr way :)

slavemom said...

Hi! The flame has reached u. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Linda! You have a very thoughtful hubby :)

Oliveoylz said...

Linda, I have an award for you. Do check it at my blog. Cheers!